So you want gorgeous family photos to be taken in Rochester, New York? I totally agree! Rochester is filled with beautiful indoor and outdoor locations!
I have highlighted some of the best locations for family portraits in Rochester, New York. Hello there, I am Holly, your new Rochester family photographer.
Here are my top 10 favorite locations for Rochester family portraits!
- Cobb’s Hill Park: This location is located right in Rochester, New York and offers beautiful architecture as well as a lovely view of Rochester’s skyline.
- The Lamberton Conservatory: It offers a greenhouse inside Highland Park complete with ducks and turtles. The littles will love this! Plan on $100 extra rental fee to use this location.
- Tinker Nature Park: Provides a lovely trail. Ideal foliage for fall portraits!
- Canandaigua Lake: One of the dazzling Finger Lakes! There are Kershaw Park and Deep Run Beach extra special for golden hour family portraits.
- Letchworth State Park: Stunning, it is known as the Grande Canyon of the East!
- Highland Park Conservatory: Nature, architecture, and even a children’s pavilion.
- Warner Castle Estate Gardens & Alling DeForest Sunken Garden: Amazing foliage, stonework, and more.
- Sonnenberg Gardens: Formal gardens, lush grounds, and a perfect day trip for the family.
- Ellison Park: Natural woodlands, perfect for simple family portraits.
- Durand Eastman Park: Enjoy the beauty of Lake Ontario’s waterfront.